Key text: Number 14:24; Hymn 290
HASHTAG 2020moment or #2020moment
April 11, 2020
Chapter 34, The Twelve Spies, Patriarchs and Prophets.
Chapter 13, Rejoicing in the Lord, Steps to Christ.
Instructions: The first person to complete all the sections correctly and submit to email@example.com will get a £20 gift card. All the best!
- From the presentation today, having a ‘hashtag2020moment’ means:
Seeing _________________ clearly in the face of prevailing or challenging circumstances;
Seeing __________________ clearly, how are they coping, or handling life or their circumstances
Seeing________________ clearly, understanding who He is in relation to myself, others and life in general.
Thought: What has been your Hashtag2020 moment so far this year? Share it with someone.
- Fill in the correct numbers: _______ spies were sent out to survey the promised land. ________ spies had an ‘evil or unbelieving’ report of what they saw; ______ spies had a positive report a report of faith and hope.
Thought: Based on these numbers, is the majority always right? How can you tell when the majority is wrong?
- Based on today’s presentation, Caleb in the Hebrew language means______________
Give 3 reasons to justify why it could be said that CALEB HAD a ‘different spirit’?
- How many times does the Bible say, Caleb fully/wholeheartedly followed God? _______ times. Can you find and circle/highlight them in your Bible? Numbers 14: 24; Numbers 32:11,12; Deuteronomy 1:36; Joshua 14:8,9,14; Which text(s) are God’s testimony/witness of Caleb
- From the book Steps to Christ, complete the following quote:
Then the guide said, “Let the _________ alone, for they will only __________ you. Gather the ______, the _____, and the _____.” SC 116.3
Thought: What does this quote mean to you?
It is not wise to gather together all the unpleasant recollections of a past life,—its iniquities and disappointments,—to talk over them and mourn over them until we are overwhelmed with discouragement. A discouraged soul is filled with darkness, shutting out the light of God from his own soul and casting a shadow upon the pathway of others. SC 117.3