10 DAYS OF FINDING LOVE AND HAPPINESS
You can’t afford to miss our 10 days of Finding Love and Happiness seminar with Dr. Jeffrey Brown, Pastor & Counsellor
to be held on 30 April to 13 May. This seminar will help to equip families with the tools they need to build healthy and happy relationships, while also
providing resources and support for those who are seeking to build strong and meaningful connections.
Special Features and services include:
- Free Seminar Handbooks: The “Power of Hope” and “Hope for Today Families” handbooks will be provided in hard copy and as a free downloadable resource. These resources will equip families with practical tools to navigate the challenges of life and build hope for the future.
- Free Couples Assessment: Couples who attend the seminar will have the opportunity to take the Prepare/Enrich assessment, which is designed to help couples identify areas of strength and potential growth in their relationship.
- Marriage Recommitment Ceremony: A recommitment ceremony to be held on the last Sabbath afternoon of the seminar to provide couples with an opportunity to renew their vows and commit to growing their relationship.
- Free Family Counselling: A referral service for family counselling to be provided to attendees who need additional support. Trained counsellors will be available to provide confidential and compassionate care.
- Free Family Intercessory Prayer: A dedicated prayer line for you to submit your prayer requests.
- Interactive Sessions: held throughout the seminar, these sessions will provide you with opportunities to engage with each other and build meaningful connections
- Single Men and Ladies’ Night: A special night will be held for singles to gather and hear from each other or the speaker who will provide practical tools for building healthy relationships.
The seminar will look at the ten commandments with a family life emphasis where we will look at topics such as:
Sunday 30 April What’s Love Got To Do With It?
Tuesday 2 May Tired of Being Alone
Wednesday 3 May Married at First Sight
Friday 5 May Let’s Stay Together
Saturday 6 May You Took The Wrong Kid
Sunday 7 May Killing Me Softly
Tuesday 9 May After the Love Has Gone
Wednesday 10 May Stop the Steal
Friday 12 May The Big Lie
Saturday morning 13 May Here Comes the Bride!
Sunday – Friday at 7:30 pm except for Monday and Thursday
Saturday 6 May we start at 7:30 pm
Saturday 13 May we start at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm; then FINALE evening programme at 7:30 pm